restaurant donation form
Charity Polo Classic “Taste of Tampa Bay” is the Tampa Bay Area’s premier charity event. It is a great opportunity to promote your restaurant to area food lovers, while raising money for the 8th Annual Charity Polo Classic Event Benefiting: The Children’s Cancer Center, Clothes To Kids, Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Humane Society of Tampa Bay and Jackson in Action.
Is there a charge for restaurants to participate?
- No, you simply provide several “tastes” of the great food you serve in your restaurant.
What do restaurants provide?
- Prepare and serve individual tastings (1 - 2 oz. portions) of food for 800-900 guests; 1 - 3 Items per Restaurant.
- Plates, cups, silverware, napkins, linens, electric cords, decorations, signage and fire extinguisher (minimum 2a10bc type fryer class k)
- Assistance marketing the Charity Polo Classic Taste of Tampa Bay by promoting the event in newsletters and emails to your clients, on your website, through social media and/or by displaying marketing materials in your restaurant.
What does Charity Polo Classic Taste of Tampa Bay provide?
- Shaded space and one 8 foot food display table plus one 8 foot food prep table at the event (other support items available on request)
- Electricity and ice, as needed/requested.
2 GA tickets to Charity Polo Classic to be distributed for your invited guests at your discretion.
Please email the names of your two attendees and your business name to firstname.lastname@example.org